It’s raining and a little chilly in D.C. today. I know it’s not time to pull out the heavy coat, but I’m a happy kid. Welcome back, fall. I’ve missed you.
It was a top weekend of college football, dinner with friends and naps. Since I’m not ready to face work just yet, let’s do some web stalking.
- Speaking of college football, here’s a little something I wrote on my love of it and other traditions.
- I call myself a huge Newsies fan and yet I’m way behind on getting tickets for its stage debut. It’s cool though, I entered this contest.
- I feel like I could get a lot of great work done in this office.
- And with these sticky notes.
- There are at least 10 things I want from Bauble Bar including this, this, these and these.
- Take one minute to watch the Lanvin campaign video. White girl model dancing is a rare art form.
- Can someone make me these scones right now?