October is, without question, the best month of the dozen. Partly because it’s my birthday month, but mostly because it’s the first full month of fall. And fall is the most wonderful time of the year (you thought that was Christmas? yea, that’s a common misconception).
Here’s what I’ve loved while blog stalking this week:
- I’ve got a few things on my To Craft list. This globe is one of them.
- Where was my invitation to this dinner party?
- It’s almost time for chili weather. This version looks delightful.
- Speaking of food, the fall season makes me want to bake. Everyone NEEDS cute baking accessories, right? I’ll take one of everything here, particularly this, one of these and some of these.
- Is it absurd that I want to try a moon manicure on my nails? Don’t answer that.