I fall a lot. I like rain. I overuse ellipses… I have a hard time answering the question “where are you from?” I’m happiest when I get to be the hostess. I hate the pull of cotton balls, the smell of root beer and when people touch my neck. When I was in middle school I wrote a letter to my future husband and created an awesome metaphor equating love and card playing. I would bottle chlorine and use it as perfume if I could. There are few things that irritate me more than when kids wear those shoes with wheels. I love making people laugh. I do not like uggs. Sometimes I wish I was a minimalist but then I remember I like stuff too much. When I’m having a bad day I like to think about how my dad wants to write a coffee table book about barns when he retires. When I’m having a really bad day I like to think about how he wants to name said book ‘Oh Barn’it!’ I come from a long line of Oklahoma State University fans. Daydreaming is my favorite pastime and when I grow up I want to be the guy the guy counts on.
- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone: