- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Author Archives: emily e
I’ve moved. Want to see my new digs? Check it out here.
I haven’t slept enough in the last 72 hours to eloquently explain Amber and Scott’s wedding. Amish country, a full car, a few nerves (that were mine), a stunning bride and really fun family and friends made for an amazing … Continue reading
My new life plan: 1. Think of all the art/craft projects* I liked doing as a kid. 2. Do said projects but class them up a bit. 3. Post them on Pinterest. 4. Become a famous trendsetting crafter. 5. Live … Continue reading
I helped host a bridal shower and a bachelorette tour de wine for Amber over the weekend. It was a fun few days celebrating an amazing couple, eating mini pies and catching up with friends and family. We also sang … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
One of my favorite things to do is make cards. This one time I stayed up all night to make Christmas cards, left the back door open while spray painting and got robbed at four o’clock in the morning. But that’s … Continue reading