- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Category Archives: 13 point what?
A month before I ran the Disney half-marathon I signed up for yesterday’s Cherry Blossom Ten Miler. I was in the heart of my training and feeling great about running. What I didn’t anticipate is that after completing the half-marathon, … Continue reading
There’s nothing I loathe more than watching myself on video, but as I was putting together a recap of my race I found this gem from the morning of the half marathon. I present the first and probably only Punctuation Marks … Continue reading
Hey Running, Let’s get one thing straight, I still don’t like you. It’s the night before the half marathon and I’m more than nervous about the time we’re going to spend together tomorrow. All week I’ve wanted to write you. … Continue reading
We all know my feelings on running. No update here, I still hate it. But, I have recently discovered one of running’s “advantages.” What follows is the embarrassing result of running. It all started with the OSU loss on Saturday. I … Continue reading