- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Category Archives: did I really just blog that?
Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
Holy cow, it’s already January 2. Didn’t the ball drop five minutes ago? I spent a great first day of the year brunching with friends and napping. Today I’m trying to get my act together: cleaning, organizing, catching up on … Continue reading
So much rain. A wedding. A conference. Lots of late nights. Early mornings. No less than 5 breakdowns. Another conference. A little bit of crying at work. Two birthday celebrations. A 15 hour trip to Oklahoma. A work trip to … Continue reading
I have told you a bit about my best friend Katie. We’ve known each other since my family moved from Oklahoma to Missouri in the third grade. Katie and I are completely similar and not alike at all. We don’t … Continue reading
There’s nothing I loathe more than watching myself on video, but as I was putting together a recap of my race I found this gem from the morning of the half marathon. I present the first and probably only Punctuation Marks … Continue reading
We all know my feelings on running. No update here, I still hate it. But, I have recently discovered one of running’s “advantages.” What follows is the embarrassing result of running. It all started with the OSU loss on Saturday. I … Continue reading