- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Category Archives: i want to be the barefoot contessa
Roommate Lauren’s friend Amanda (who is my friend too I might add) made toffee for her right before Christmas. I had a sample (read: I ate most of it) and found it to be the perfect most delicious thing ever … Continue reading
In the spirit of full disclosure, I did not make most of the food you are about to see. Carpool Amber’s husband-to-be did and it was delicious. Happy Thanksgiving week!
I fully intended to post these pictures on Monday afternoon, or Tuesday morning, or Wednesday or even Thursday. Instead they’re going up on Friday. Opps. Here are some shots of a bridal shower I hosted for my dear friend Mary. … Continue reading
I struggled with what to name this post. Should it be “I love treats and America” or should it be “I love America and treats,” I thought to myself. Which do I love more, my country or my sweets? I … Continue reading
Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, I couldn’t resist sharing one of my favorite recipes. Also, if you’re like me, you appreciate pumpkin desserts any time of the year. (And if you’re really like me, you bought two huge cans … Continue reading