- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Category Archives: this weekend
I helped host a bridal shower and a bachelorette tour de wine for Amber over the weekend. It was a fun few days celebrating an amazing couple, eating mini pies and catching up with friends and family. We also sang … Continue reading
[All photos taken by me and my iPhone. Here are some others.]
In the spirit of full disclosure, I did not make most of the food you are about to see. Carpool Amber’s husband-to-be did and it was delicious. Happy Thanksgiving week!
With equal parts productivity, relaxation and play time (not to mention a win by my alma mater) this weekend was perfect.
So much rain. A wedding. A conference. Lots of late nights. Early mornings. No less than 5 breakdowns. Another conference. A little bit of crying at work. Two birthday celebrations. A 15 hour trip to Oklahoma. A work trip to … Continue reading
This weekend I helped coordinate a beautiful wedding in Lancaster, Pa. There was lots of pink, a truly stunning bride, fun friends and family and an overwhelming amount of love.