- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Category Archives: weddings! weddings! weddings!
I haven’t slept enough in the last 72 hours to eloquently explain Amber and Scott’s wedding. Amish country, a full car, a few nerves (that were mine), a stunning bride and really fun family and friends made for an amazing … Continue reading
I helped host a bridal shower and a bachelorette tour de wine for Amber over the weekend. It was a fun few days celebrating an amazing couple, eating mini pies and catching up with friends and family. We also sang … Continue reading
Mary and I were coworkers first. For nearly two years we shared an office. For nearly three more years we worked down the hall from one another. During that time, we learned each other’s preferences and habits. We saw each … Continue reading
So much rain. A wedding. A conference. Lots of late nights. Early mornings. No less than 5 breakdowns. Another conference. A little bit of crying at work. Two birthday celebrations. A 15 hour trip to Oklahoma. A work trip to … Continue reading
This weekend I helped coordinate a beautiful wedding in Lancaster, Pa. There was lots of pink, a truly stunning bride, fun friends and family and an overwhelming amount of love.