- Words are neat but it's punctuation marks that give them emphasis. This blog is dedicated to the funny, great and pretty things that give life emphasis. Also there are words.
- 13 point what?
- blog + web stalking
- can we talk about…
- carpool conversations
- dear deb
- did I really just blog that?
- home things and stuff
- i want to be the barefoot contessa
- lighten up, it's just fashion
- open letters
- posts from my life partner
- so many crafts, so little time
- this weekend
- weddings! weddings! weddings!
- why don't we have our own reality tv show?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
pictures i’ve taken with my phone:
Category Archives: why don’t we have our own reality tv show?
Apologies for the silence over here; I’ve been on a little trip. I was in San Antonio for work (and the best guacamole of my life). Then I was in Oklahoma to play with my parents. Then I was in Tulsa for … Continue reading
[All photos taken by me and my iPhone. Here are some others.]
One week ago I was in Miami. One week ago I was drinking mojitos, laying by the pool, reading leisurely, walking on the boardwalk, sticking my feet in the Atlantic, shopping at Dash and getting a tan. Today I am not … Continue reading
In no particular order (and with no real rhyme or reason), here are my awesomest things of 2011. 1. This website. Listen, Pinterest is awesome. If you’re one of those people that doesn’t like Pinterest (or more likely doesn’t understand it) can … Continue reading
When I was home for Christmas last week, I went to the grocery store with my dad. Poppa Joe and I were picking up some last minute items for our Christmas Eve dinner (which actually took place the week before … Continue reading
I spent yesterday afternoon with my friends, the Obamas, as well as a few people I live with (and one dude that dates one of the people I live with). We were on the Ellipse for the lighting of the … Continue reading